Safari Club International Foundation is a Nevada entity formed for wildlife conservation, outdoor education, and humanitarian programs around the world. Any contribution may be tax deductible under Internal Revenue Code section 170(c) as a charitable contribution to the extent permitted by law. Please check with your tax advisor. EIN 86‐0292099.
SCI Foundation Monthly Giving Program
Your contribution to SCI Foundation’s Monthly Giving program provides critical support to ensure the future of wildlife and hunting both today and for generations to come. Conservation, Education, and Hunting are critical for the future of wildlife.
In addition, you’ll receive entries into our Dream Hunt(s) Sweepstakes and automatic entries into our other hunt sweepstakes. A lot of us giving a little bit each month is the key to continued success. Thank you for signing up for whatever amount you’re comfortable with!
2022 winners include:
- $100,000 GRAND PRIZE (Brandon gets to spend this on any hunts he chooses)
- 5-Day Trophy Private Land Mule Deer Hunt
- Best of the West Rifle System
- 10-Day Yacht Based Coastal Alaska Brown Bear Hunt
- 9-Day Trophy Alaska Moose Hunt
- Many dozens of Kryptek Hunting vests/jackets/hats/pats/accessories
- 10-Day Mountain Caribou Hunt in Yukon, Canada
- 5-Day Ultimate New Zealand Safari (430″ Stag, Chamois, and Tahr)
- MANY MORE WINNERS OF HUNTS/GEAR/FIREARMS to be drawn! Is your name in the hat?
February 2023 we’re drawing winners for:
- Best of the West Signature rifle system w/ Scope
- $100,000 GRAND PRIZE!
- Kryptek Gear Package
- Many more hunts and gear to be given away in 2023!