Careers at SCI Foundation
Safari Club International Foundation is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries, full benefits, and a generous retirement plan. Headquartered in the heart of Arizona’s lush Sonoran Desert, SCI is looking for professional staff who are dedicated to holding the organization’s charitable tenets to their highest standard.
SCI Foundation’s Mission and Purpose
The mission of SCI Foundation is to fund and direct wildlife programs dedicated to wildlife conservation and outdoor education while its purposes are as follows:
- To conduct and support scientific and technical studies in the field of wildlife conservation, to assist in the design and development of scientifically sound wildlife programs for the management of wildlife and sustainable use hunting, and to demonstrate the constructive role that hunting and hunters play in the conservation of wildlife and in preserving biodiversity worldwide.
- To carry out and to support education programs on wildlife conservation, ecology and natural resource management that include a demonstration of the constructive role that hunting and hunters play in natural resource conservation and land management.
- To design, carry out and support programs to assist the disabled in enjoying sustainable hunting and to utilize the resources of the hunting community and the various aspects of hunting to aid those less fortunate by providing humanitarian services.
- To provide charitable donations to other organizations or to individuals pursuing the same or similar goals as those of the SCI Foundation; and
- To undertake activities permitted by law to publicly-supported organizations exempt from taxation under Section (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of the United States of America, and to receive or make contributions which are deductible for federal income, estate and gift tax purposes.
If you are interested in working for Safari Club International foundation, please complete the attached application.
Safari Club International Foundation participates in the E-Verify program.
To learn more about employee benefits click below.
For more information, contact our Human Resource Department at:
SCIF Human Resources
4800 West Gates Pass Road
Tucson, AZ 85745
Email: Human Resources