The #1 hunt we’ve heard requested as a sweepstakes is a trophy Rocky Mountain Elk hunt, and the winner of this sweepstakes will have the hunt of their life on this one!
In Northern Utah’s pristine Wasatch Mountains (large tracts of free ranging private land) you will be sizing up multiple 5×5 and 6×6 bulls every day as you hunt hard for your trophy in the 6,500 – 8,500 ft. terrain. Success rate is consistently above 90% and you can see the caliber of bulls they hunt in the photos here. Polaris Rangers and 4×4’s are used during the hunt to travel to the many areas to glass for game, and hunting is done by spot and stalk.
Your rustic western luxury lodge is only a short one hour drive from Salt Lake City International Airport. Just as comfortable outside as it is inside, you’ll find a privately stocked fishing pond out back with rainbow and cutthroat trout.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING ENSURE THE FUTURE OF WILDLIFE BY ENTERING TO WIN!
- Private lodge accommodations, meals, beverages, and daily rates for (1) hunter
- Transfer to/from Salt Lake City and the hunting lodge
- Trophy fee and trophy preparation for (1) free range bull elk (including caping, skinning, and salting)
- 1×1 guide service
- Travel to/from Salt Lake City, Utah
- Any before/after hunt expenses
- Utah Elk Hunting License Cost (approx. $900)
- Dipping, Packing, shipping, taxidermy, and meat processing of any trophies
- A non-hunting guest can join for an extra $1,000
TRAVEL: Arrival/departure point is Salt Lake City, Utah
METHOD OF TAKE: Rifle
HUNT DATES: September 25 – 29, 2023