“The best deer hunt in the world!” – Jim Shockey
Help fund conservation the fun way, with your chance to win-back!
This sweepstakes includes a spot for the winner and another hunter to join for two Axis deer in beautiful Lanai, Hawaii. Complete with flight/hotel voucher of course!
The 90,000-acre Hawaiian Island of Lanai is undoubtedly one of the most unique hunting destinations and is home to one of the highest densities of free-range Axis Deer in the world. Hunters will spot and stalk either in a large, flat plain known locally as “The Serengeti,” or in the steep mountainous region that is heavily forested along the shores. Alternatively, for long range shooters, hunters can opt to set up at shooting benches strategically positioned throughout the island. Unlike international destinations, it is easy to transport your personal firearms to this exotic domestic destination.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING ENSURE THE FUTURE OF WILDLIFE BY ENTERING TO WIN!
And THANK YOU to Pineapple Brothers Guide Service & High Adventure Company for this donation.
- (2) Hunting Days for (2) hunters, including (2) trophy Axis deer and (2) Axis does (4 deer total)
- Gun rental (including ammunition), if desired
- 2×1 guide service
- Travel voucher to help you get to Lanai, Hawaii however you’d like
- Hotel voucher to help cover whichever accommodations you prefer
- Any before/after hunt expenses
- Dipping, Packing, shipping, taxidermy, and meat processing of any trophies
- Free range Mouflon Sheep can be added on a trophy fee basis
For sweepstakes rules, more information, or to purchase tickets, visit SafariClubFoundation.org or contact Kimberly Byers at (520) 798‐4891 or firstname.lastname@example.org