FAQ – SCI Foundation Sporting Clays Shoot
Where is the Clark County Shooting Complex and how do I get there?
Clark County Shooting Complex
11357 N Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89131
• Take I-15 North (towards Mesquite)
• Take Exit 52 (215 Fwy West)
• Decatur Blvd, turn RIGHT (heading north)
• Head for the mountain . . . at the end of the road Decatur Blvd bears to the left into the Clark County Shooting Complex
• Head up the road to the round-about. Follow it around to the Shotgun Center, you will be driving WEST.
If you get turned around please call Betty-Jane at the shooting complex on her cell: (702) 858-5530
You may also take advantage of our shuttle service to get to the shooting complex and back. The shuttle will depart from the Mandalay Bay Shuttle Bus Parking Area next to Shark Reef area promptly at 8:00am. (PLEASE do not go to the front of the hotel to catch the shuttle!)
What time does the shoot start?
Registration for the shoot starts at 9:00am and shooting begins at 10:00am.
Do I need to bring my own gun?
No, you do not need to bring your own shotgun. Loaner guns will be generously provided by our sponsor Krieghoff. However, you may bring your own gun if you would like to. Please keep in mind that depending on the number of people participating, some teams may need to share a loaner gun.
What else do I need to bring?
Please be sure to bring protective glasses. They will not be provided by the shooting complex. Regular prescription glasses and sunglasses do count as protective eyewear.We also recommend that you bring a hat.
But ear protection WILL be provided if you don’t already have it.